Advanced Excel Training
Advance Excel Course Details
- Shortcut keys (50+)
- Importing data from different source like Access, XML, Text, SQL Server
- Handling more then 100+ Formula's and their combinations
- Advanced Pivot tables
- Static and Dynamic Charts
- Data Validation techniques
- WhatIf Analysis using Scenario Manager, Goal Seek & Data Table
- Misc Excel Option like protecting sheet, Track Changes, Page setup for printing etc
- Basic of VBA Macros
Advance Excel course can be taken up by:
- Students & Freshers : For those who wants to start their career with top MNCs. By upgrading yourself with Advance Excel skills, you will find huge career opportunities.
- Working Professionals : Who are not satisfied with their current profile & wants to boost their career with the latest technology.
- Business Owners : Who wants to create their own business dashboards and analyze business performance.
Advance Excel Course Content
- Short Keys – around 50 short cut keys
- Data Importing (From Access, Web and Text)
- Other Sources (SQL server and XML)
- ormal Sorting and Filtering
- Advance Sorting and Filtering
- UPPER, LOWER, PROPER, LEN, LEFT, RIGHT, MID, FIND, TRIM, CLEAN, CHAR, CODE, CONCATENATE, SUBSTITUTE, EXACT, REPT, REPLACE, SEARCH, VALUE and TEXT.
- DATEDIF, DATE, TO, NOW, WEEK,
- ONTH, YEAR, YEARFRAC, NETWORKS, S360, MINUTE, HOUR, SECOND, WEEKNUM, EDATE and EOMONTH.
- IF, AND, OR, NOT, TRUE, FALSE, IFERROR and Nested Functions.
- Activities based on the above functions
- Use the above formula’s in nested formula’s.
- SUM, SUMIF, SUMIFS, SUMPRODUCT, SUBTOTAL
- AVERAGE, AVERAGEIF, AVERAGEIFS,
- COUNT, COUNTIF, COUNTIFS
- COUNTA, COUNTBLANK,
- LARGE, SMALL, MAX, MIN, RANK, ROWS, ROW, COLUMN and COLUMNS
- ABS, ROUND and RAND BETWEEN
- ISBLANK, ISERROR, ISNUMBER, ISTEXT and ISNA
- VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP, INDEX, MATCH, OFFSET, CHOOSE and INDIRECT.
- VLOOKUP with MATCH, IFERROR, WILDCARD.
- Nested Vlookup
- Combination of Formulas
- Array Formulas VLOOKUP and COLUMN
- VLOOKUP with IF and VLOOKUP with AND
- Formatting (Applying Borders, Colors and Font styles)
- Conversion of Formats
- Merging and Wrapping the text
- Conditional Formatting
- Formulae based Conditional Formatting
- Format Table
- Inserting and deletion of Rows, Columns and Sheets
- Row height and Column width
- Hide and Unhide of Rows, Columns and Sheet
- Inserting pictures, Clip art, Text box, Shapes and Smart Art
- Usage of Charts (Column, Pie, Bar, Line)
- Usage of Dynamic ranges in Charts
- Text to Columns
- Removing Duplicates
- Data Validation – using list, whole number, decimal
- Data Validation using Custom formula
- Data Validation - Customization of error alert
- Data Validations - Input Message, Error Alerts (Stop, Warning and information)
- Highlighting the Invalid data
- Data Consolidation
- Scenario Manager
- Goal Seek
- Data Table
- Group and Ungroup
- Adding subtotals to the list
- Tab options in Excel
- Inserting Hyperlinks
- Linking sheets, Cells, Workbook, Range and Mail Header-Footer, Word Art and Signature Line Inserting Objects
- Protect Sheet
- Protect Workbook
- Hiding Formulas
- Sharing Workbook
- Track Changes (Highlight, Accept and Reject Changes)
- Inserting and Editing Comments
- Move or Copy, Rename sheet and Tab Color Filling series of Numbers and Dates Inserting Comments and Spell check
- Freeze Panes (Rows and Columns)
- Save workspace, Switch windows and Split window
- Arranging the window (Vertically and Horizontally)
- Page Layout, Gridlines and Formula bar
- Paper margins, Gridlines and Paper size
- Page breaks, Applying background and Print titles Row repeat at top and Print preview
- Introduction to Macros
- Introduction to VBA
- Importance of Developer Tab and VB window Path to get into VB window
- Introduction to different windows in VB Enabling the Macros to run the program Macro workbook saving
- Activities based on Real Time Scenarios Summarizing of Excel
|Good Communication skills|
Course Duration (Hrs.)
Project / Assignment (Hrs)
I completed advanced excel training from TUTORTEK. My experience in learning with them was awesome. It is the perfect place for me as the faculty are very friendly n understanding. The tutor Mr Vijay Shanker has ample experience working in corporate world. So he teaches according to practical needs unlike the text book contents.
Course Content, delivery and instructor Mr Ravi for AWS was very good. Got in-depth knowledge about the different services in AWS.He is too friendly, covers each and every topic very clearly.
In Tutortek the training was too good. We can choose our own timings for the class, the infrastructure was good. Our trainer Mr. Ravi helped us to do our best.
|Advance Excel Online Training||40 hrs||80 hrs||25 March||9:00AM-11:00AM|
|Advance Excel Classroom Training||40 hrs||80 hrs||25 March||7:00PM-9:00PM|
|Advance Excel Online Training||40 hrs||80 hrs||27 March||9:00AM-12:00AM|
|Advance Excel Classroom Training||40 hrs||80 hrs||27 March||7:00PM-10:00PM|