SQL Server 2012 Integration Services (SSIS)
- SSIS Package Architecture Overview
- Development and Management Tools
- The Import and Export Wizard
MSBI stands for Microsoft Business Intelligence. MSBI is a powerful suite which is composed of tools which helps in providing the best solution for Business Intelligence and Data Mining Queries. This tool uses Visual studio along with SQL server. MSBI empower users to gain access to accurate and up-to-date information for better decision making in an organization. MSBI offers different tools for different processes which are required in Business Intelligence solutions. According to Gartner, Microsoft offers a broad range of BI and analytics capabilities, both on-premises and in the Microsoft Azure cloud. Microsoft Power BI is the focus for this Magic Quadrant and is on its second major release, offering cloud based BI with a new desktop interface Power BI Desktop., and MSBI is placed in leaders quadrant.
MSBI COURSE DETAILS
- Introduction to Data warehousing & Business Intelligence SQL Server 2012 Business Intelligence
- SQL server Integration Services
- SSIS package Deployment
- SSIS package Management
- What is Microsoft Bussiness Intelligence
- Intermediate SSAS
- Variables and Cinfigurations
- Debugging Error handling and logging
MSBI CAN BE TAKEN UP BY:
Students & Freshers : If you’re interested in a career in data science and analytics, then MSBI is a great skill set to have.
Working Professionals :This course is an requirement for those IT professionals who need to change their domain in Business Intelligence and Data Mining.
- Lectures 10
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 35 hours
- Students 26
- Assessments Self