R Programming Training
R Programming is a powerful statistical programming language just like SAS, which is used for predictive modelling and other data mining related techniques. R analytics is used for data manipulation, data aggregation, statistical Modelling, Creating charts and plots. R analytics is becoming the most sought after skills in the field of analytics for its open source credibility. There are many spectacular packages available in R analytics that will help in a brief data analysis. R analytics can also be collaborated with other data management tools like excel, access, Oracle, SQL server which makes it a powerful tool. Today, R is poised to overtake SAS as the most widely used tool in statistical analysis with more then 9769 packages just on CRAN.
During this R Course Details, you’ll learn:
- Learn about R environment, Objects and Data Types
- Learn Statistics topics like Probability Distribution, T-test, KS-test, F-test, Generalized linear models, Non-linear Regression etc
- Learn Linear Regression, Clustering, Classification Algorithm, Reinforcement Algorithm
- Install R studio Installation and getting started with R
- Importing and Exporting Data
- Data Analysis using different R packages, Unstructured Analysis
- Data Manipulation by merging, sorting, filtering and de-duping
- Data Visualization using basic graphs, GG Plot 2, World Maps
R PROGRAMMING TRAINING CAN BE TAKEN UP BY:
Students & Freshers :Best suited for Freshers / Students who want to start a carrer in R Programming.
Working Professionals : Who are not satisfied with their current profile & wants to boost their career with the latest technology.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Self