Search Engine Optimization
Search engine optimization (SEO) is process of making your website more appealing to search engines. , rank on the first search result page thus gaining vital target audience. 90% of clicks on the first page of Google’s search results are made on organic links and the other 10% go to paid ads. Most important aspect in SEO is Traffic .What is more about traffic is ? only 8.5% of web traffic makes it past the first page. When broken down, each page receives the following traffic :
Page 1 91.5%
Page 2 4.8%
Page 3 1.1%
Page 4 0.4%
This is done through the use of different tactics, such as clear site structuring, meta tags, internal link building, the use of valid for search engine HTML code, and appropriate keywords, social activity, backlinking and perhaps, the most important – relevant content.
SEO COURSE DETAIL
Learn from the Best SEO Training institute in Jayanagar, Bangalore :
On page Optimization :How search engine works,Introduction to search engine, Types of search engine,How Search Engine works, understanding various google algorithms like Pigeon updates, Panda, Penguin updates and Hummingbird , web site size analysis, URL Structuring, ALT tag, Web site Analysis, Site Speed Analysis, Keyword research and Analysis, Competition Analysis, Meta Tags and their importance.
Off page Optimization :Off page SEO covers – Link building techniques, Dofollow vs Nofollow, Social bookmarking, Directory Submission, Blog submission, Blog commenting, Article submission, Forum posting, Press release submission, Video posting and sharing, Image listings ,Free classified submission, Online business listing, Coupon code submission, Testimonial Submissions, Document Sharing and Submissions, Feed introduction etc.
Blogging :Concept of blogging, creating high value eye catching blogs, promoting these blogs through different channels. Guest blogging in domain authority sites and Backlinks creation through blogging.
SEO tools: You will Learn about different SEO tools like Alexa tools, Google Analytics ,Keyword spy Google Keyword Planner, BacklinkoMoz ,Stats counter and Ahrefs . Learn to understand about statistics from these tools and their inferences.
SEO COURSE CAN BE TAKEN UP BY
Students & Freshers : For those who wants to start their career with top MNCs. By upgrading yourself with Digital Marketing skills, you will find huge career opportunities.
Working Professionals : Who are not satisfied with their current profile & wants to boost their career with the latest technology.
Business Owners : wants to promote their business & improve their website or web page ranking on search engines.
Housewives : As a growth of digitization, Housewives can get a opportunity as a freelancer digital marketer so that they can earn money by working from their location .
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 3 hours
- Skill level All level
- Language English
- Students 273
- Assessments Self