Digital Marketing TrainingReviews
Tutortek's Digital Marketing Course (online / classroom) training is designed to help you become a top Digital Marketing Professional.
During this course, our expert instructors will help you:
1. Master the concepts of Onpage and Offpage Optimisation
2. Understand thoroughly SEO concepts and its associated tools
3. Setup accounts and promotions in Social Media like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Pinterest etc
4. Learn importance of Keyword research and setup Ad campaigns
5. Get Google Adword certification
6. Learn about Google Analytics, setup metrics and generate inferences
7. Learn about Email and Video Marketing
8. Learn to create value added content
9. Implement best practices for Digital Marketing
10. Work on a real life projects on Digital Marketing
Digital Marketing Course can be taken up by
|Students & Freshers : For those who wants to start their career with top MNCs. By upgrading yourself with Digital Marketing skills, you will find huge career opportunities.|
|Working Professionals : Who are not satisfied with their current profile & wants to boost their career with the latest technology.|
|Business Owners : Who wants to promote their business & improve their ranking on search engines.|
|Housewives :For those who wants to work as Freelancers. With the growing digitization, there is a huge Digital Marketing opportunities for women which they can take up from home.|
- Understanding the basics of marketing.
- What is digital marketing?
- Difference between traditional and digital marketing.
- Why digital marketing Its advantages and benefits over conventional marketing.
- Digital marketing evolution and trends.
- Understand types of websites and its structure – Domain, Sub Domain, Types of Server, Web Hosting, CMS.
- Understand the digital marketing terminologies like SEO, PPC, SEM, SMM etc.
- How search engine works.
- Introduction to on-page optimization.
- Understanding various Google algorithms – Panda, Penguin, Hummingbird and Pigeon updates.
- Google search ranking factors.
- Understanding SERP anatomy.
- Search operators.
- Website analysis.
- Site speed analysis.
- Keyword research and analysis.
- Competition analysis.
- Meta Tags their importance and how to write it.
- Web content development and optimization.
- H1, H2, H3 Tags, Anchor text.
- URL optimization.
- Image Optimization.
- URL redirection.
- Custom 404 error.
- Use of Robot.txt and sitemap.
- International and local targeting.
- Introduction to off-page optimization.
- Understanding On-page vs Off-page optimization.
- Introduction to link building.
- Importance of link building and its impact on search engine ranking.
- Link building techniques.
- Dofollow vs Nofollow.
- Social bookmarking.
- Directory submissions.
- Guest postings.
- Blogs and forum commenting.
- Yahoo answers.
- Press Releases.
- Social Media links.
- Classified listing.
- Link building from contextually relevant sites.
- Google business listing.
- What is Adwords?
- Why Adwords and its impact on business?
- Introduction to Adwords.
- Adwords terminologies: Adrank, quality score, Clicks, impression, CPC, CPL, CPA, CTR, cost, average position.
- Adwords account creation, billing setup and understanding Adwords structure.
- Understanding Google Adwords dashboard.
- Campaign setup: Types of campaign, Location settings, Language, network and devices, bidding strategies, budget settings, campaign scheduling, Ad delivery and Ad rotation.
- Adgroups and Keywords setup: Adgroup structure, Keyword types, Google keyword planner, Keyword research process, Google search terms report.
- Ad formats and Ad creation guidelines: Ad structure, Character limits, Heading, URL, Description.
- Understanding Ad extensions and its importance.
- Display Ads and Remarketing.
- Campaign monitoring and optimization, setting automated rule parameters.
- Video marketing and shopping campaigns.
- Merchant center creation and linking it to Adwords.
- Google Adwords exam certification assistance.
- Introduction to Social Media Marketing.
- Advantages and benefits of Social Media Marketing.
- Creating Social Media Strategy.
- Creating Social Media strategy and content template.
- Understanding how to choose relevant Social Media platforms for your business.
- Facebook: Creating Facebook company page, creating content strategy and content calendar, Facebook events, quiz, contests, Facebook paid Ads, analytics, and campaign optimization techniques, strategy to build page likes and brand engagement.
- Twitter: Creating Twitter company page, Twitter cards, content strategy and hashtags, tools to identify relevant hashtags, Twitter Ads, strategy to build followers.
- LinkedIn: Creating and managing LinkedIn company page, LinkedIn Ads, creating content strategy and content calendar, LinkedIn pulse, LinkedIn groups, LinkedIn Jobs, LinkedIn Slideshare, creating showcase pages, strategy to build followers and brand engagement.
- G+: Creating G+ company page, optimizing images and content in G+, G+ content marketing strategy and content calendar, G+ business listing, G+ communities, Hangout, G+ Events, G+ circles.
- Youtube: Importance of video marketing, creating account and channel in Youtube, optimizing Youtube videos for search rankings, video marketing tips and tricks, Youtube marketing strategy, Linking Adwords account, creating and promoting Youtube Ads, Youtube analytics.
- Importance of Email Marketing.
- Understanding important Email Marketing terminologies like hard bounce, soft bounce, open rate, unsubscription, spam.
- Popular Email Marketing Softwares.
- Creating campaign, Subscriber list and measuring results.
- Landing page creation and optimization.
- Understanding the importance of Mobile Marketing.
- Mobile marketing latest trends and statistics.
- World after Mobile Apps.
- Mobile App promotions.
- Technique to improve downloads and usage.
- App Store Optimization.
- SMS marketing campaigns.
- Introduction to content marketing.
- Why Content is king?
- Content as a means of Thought Leadership: Creating Newsletter, whitepaper, Press releases and case studies. Hosting Podcasts and webinars.
- Creating blogs that perform.
- Introduction to content marketing tools.
- Google Analytics overview and setup, Google Analytics terminologies.
- Understanding demographic, geographic and behavioral aspect of the user.
- Understanding traffic source, devices, traffic acquisition, new vs returning visitors, conversions, goals.
- Understanding Google analytics dimensions and metrics like pageviews, sessions, bounce rate, users, Avg. session duration, medium, referral path, source etc.
Digital Marketing Course Highlight
|Good Communication skills|
Course Duration (Hrs.)
Project / Assignment (Hrs)
I received placement in Claysol Media Labs based on very good training provided in Digital Marketing.Received in-depth coverage of all DM concepts which helped me in getting a good job.
Tutortek faculty made it easy for me to learn digital marketing course with their valuable teaching and guidelines strategies.I thank Tutortek faculty for sharing their knowledge with me.Today I am at very good position.
Joined Tutortek for digital marketing course. It was Great learning seo course, PPC, SMM and Email marketing from Manju sir. He is very polite and well experienced. And also he assisted me throughout my live project and Google AdWord Certification. Thank you so much Tutortek for job assistance you are providing.
Hi all I am Rochit, I had taken up digital marketing course in Tutortek. The best institute for learning digital marketing course in jayanagar bangalore. The way they discussed new case studies and also the way they helped me with live project was awesome. I would recommend tutortek for digital marketing courses in bangalore.