Tableau Course Details
During this Tableau training, you'll learn:
1. Get Tableau Overview & Preparing Data
2. Connect data from different source
3. Visualizing the data using different charts and graphs
4. Visualizing the data using different maps and images
5. Analyzing the data
6. Using different Calculation options
7. Creating Dashboards and Stories
Our Tableau Training can be taken up by:
- Students & Freshers : For those who wants to start their career with top MNCs. By upgrading yourself with Tableau skills, you will find huge career opportunities.
- Working Professionals : Who are not satisfied with their current profile & wants to boost their career with the latest technology.
- Business Owners : Who wants to create their own business dashboards and analyze business performance.
Tableau Course Content
- Data warehouse Concepts – OLAP,OLTP,Dim,Measures
- Tableau Products
- Overview of Tableau Interface and Data source connections
- Tableau Architecture
- Define what is graphs and views
- Define bar charts, line charts, individual axis, blended axis, dual axis.
- Define scatter plot, pie chart and bar chart.
- Define maps-filled maps, maps pie chart
- Heat map,Tree map
- Discrete – Continuous Charts
- Bar within Bar
- Dual Map
- Filters and Types of Filters
- Calculated fields
- Define Table Calculations and types of Calculations
- Explain reference line and trend lines.
- Define graphs and views- small and multiple, explain string function.
- Define drop lines, summary card
- Define annotation, formatting.
- Define date function and logical function.
- Tableau Workbook
- Tableau Packaged Workbook
- Tableau Data Extract
- Tableau Data Source
- Tableau Packaged Data Source
- Other File Types
- Introduction to Dashboards
- Explain dashboards
- How to create a dashboard.
- How to perform navigation in dashboards.
- Define data blending
- Explain joins
- Publish a Dashboard
- Server Roles
- Scheduling Tasks
- Performance Measures
- Implementing User Level Security
- Tableau Versions
- Tableau 9 New Features
- LOD Expressions
- LOD – Include
- LOD – Fixed
- LOD - Exclude
- Issues that arise while Replacing data sources and resolving them efficiently
- Issues that arise while Editing Data connections and resolving them efficiently
- Issues that arise while Dashboard development and resolving them efficiently
- Techniques to Increase the Performance of the dashboard
- Few tips and tricks for efficient dashboard development
- Requirement Gathering, Data Modelling
- Usecase preparation and wireframe design
- Implementing the final dashboard
- Testing the dashboard
|Good Communication skills|
Course Duration (Hrs.)
Project / Assignment (Hrs)
Shruthi R S
Course Content, delivery and instructor Mr Ravi for AWS was very good. Got in-depth knowledge about the different services in AWS.He is too friendly, covers each and every topic very clearly.
In Tutortek the training was too good. We can choose our own timings for the class, the infrastructure was good. Our trainer Mr. Ravi helped us to do our best.
|Tableau Online Training||30 hrs||60 hrs||25 March||9:00AM-11:00AM|
|Tableau Classroom Training||30 hrs||60 hrs||25 March||7:00PM-9:00PM|
|Tableau Online Training||30 hrs||60 hrs||27 March||9:00AM-12:00AM|
|Tableau Classroom Training||30 hrs||60 hrs||27 March||7:00PM-10:00PM|